Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire agrees to hire garments listed on the Hire Docket to the Customer listed on the Hire Docket under the following terms and conditions.
If you need to cancel or postpone your suit hire due to Covid-19
If you have already collected your suit, it is deemed as hired and no refund will be given, However we will happily offer you a partial credit on file for your next hire (However the suit must be returned the same day)
For a future booking
The $30 per person deposit is non-refundable.
Any additional payments will be credited to your file to be used for the new date or refunded to either a credit card or directly into your bank account.
We will keep all of your measurements and suit preferences on file to make it easy for you to re-book when you are ready, you just need to call and we will arrange it all for you.
A $30 per person deposit will be required to secure your new booking.
At the time of cancellation If you function is Postponed and you have the new date we will carry your deposit to the new date.
Please let us know as soon as you can if you no longer require your hire, we put a lot of effort into altering and preparing your suits for you, we are owner operated and work hard for our customers.
- Any garment hired from Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire belongs to Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire.
- Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire agrees to have your suit ready for you on the collection date specified on the Hire Docket.
- A booking deposit of $30 per suit is required to confirm your booking and is deducted off the total hire cost.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable on cancellation of your hire.
- A standard hire is 3 days, this can be extended out to 5 where required ,an extended hire charge applys after 5 days, contact your store for exteneded hire charges.
- Upon payment and collection of the suit, the hirer agrees to all terms and conditions listed on the Hire Docket.
- The full cost of the hire must be paid on or prior to collection.
- The hirer will check the garments on collection, and ensure that all items are present and correct as outlined on the Hire Docket.
- Cancellation of items on collection may not result in a reduction of the cost, please ensure if you no longer require an item you cancel it as soon as practical.
- Consumer protection law does not apply to Change of Mind, or Change in Circumstances cancelations, refunds on cancellations are at the store owners discretion.
- The Hirer agrees to keep the Frank Casey suit in their position at all times throughout the hire period until the suit is returned to the Frank Casey store it was hired from.
- In the case of a wedding party group booking the Groom is 'the Hirer' and is responsible for all members of their wedding party garments hired from Frank Casey.
- If any garment hired from Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire does not meet your requirements, the Store listed on the Hire Docket Must be notified prior to use and the store must be given the opportunity to rectify the situation for you.
- Once a suit is collected from a Frank Casey store it is deemed Hired, regardless of whether it is used / worn or not - Frank Casey has fulfilled its end of the Hire Agreement.
- The hirer agrees to return the garments belonging to Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire on the date agreed stated on the Hire Docket. Late returns will incur a daily late fee until returned as outlined on the Hire Docket.
- The Hirer is liable for Any loss or damage beyond normal wear and tear to any hire garment and will be assessed at retail value. This includes All accessories hired.
- The Hirer agrees to notify the Frank Casey store on or prior to return if any garment has any damage or requires repair in any way.
- The Hirer will be liable for Any Recovery costs for Un-returned or Damaged Suits or accessories, including, but not limited to Courier and debt collection.
- Frank Casey formal suit hire is not liable to the Hirer or any third party for any costs incurred. Such cause presumes an absence of any negligence on the part of Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire.
Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire recommends that all suits are tried on prior to the event to ensure everything is perfect for you, if you have any problems or concerns please contact your local Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire Store, on 0800 372 652.
Your Successful Celebration is our Success.