Terms and conditions Frank Casey suit hire
If you need to cancel or postpone your suit hire due to Covid-19
If you have already collected your suit
Your garments are deemed as hired and no refund will be given, However we will happily offer you a partial credit on file for your next hire
For a future booking
If you function is Postponed and you have the new date we will carry your full payment to the new date, there are no additional charge for changing your date in advance.
Please let us know as soon as you can if you no longer require your hire, we put a lot of effort into altering and preparing your suits for you. If you have neglected to inform us of a change of date before collection your hire is due it will be treated as a cancelation and an additional deposit will be required to rebook your hire for your new date
If you wish to cancel your hire
The $30 per person deposit is non-refundable on cancelation.
Any additional payments will be credited to your file to be used for a future date or refunded to either a credit card or directly into your bank account depending on how your payment was made.
We will keep all of your measurements and suit preferences on file to make it easy for you to re-book when you are ready, you just need to call and we will arrange it all for you.
If you cancel a $30 per person deposit will be required to secure your new booking.
General Terms and Conditions of hire
- Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire agrees to have your suit ready for you after Mid-day (unless another time is specified) on the collection date specified on the Hire Docket.
- A booking deposit of $30 per suit is required to confirm your booking and is deducted off the total hire cost.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable on cancellation of your hire.
- A standard hire is 3 days, this can be extended out to 5 where required, an extended hire charge applies after 5 days, contact your store for extended hire charges.
- Upon payment and collection of the suit, the hirer agrees to all terms and conditions listed on the Hire Docket.
- Your hire must be returned by 2pm on the agreed return date unless stated
- For late hire returns a charge of $50 per suit per day late until returned applies
- All hired garments and accessories must be retuned or an additional fee will be charged based on the retail value
- Damage beyond normal wear and tear will be charged at retail value
- The hirer will be responsible for any recovery cost of unreturned or damaged suits or accessories.
- The full cost of the hire must be paid on or prior to collection.
- The hirer will check the garments on collection, and ensure that all items are present and correct as outlined on the Hire Docket.
- Cancellation of items on collection may not result in a reduction of the cost, please ensure if you no longer require an item you cancel it as soon as practical.
- Consumer protection law does not apply to Change of Mind, or Change in Circumstances cancelations, refunds on cancellations are at the store owners discretion. (See details for Covid-19 above)
- The Hirer agrees to keep the Frank Casey suit in their possession at all times throughout the hire period until the suit is returned to the Frank Casey store it was hired from.
- In the case of a wedding party group booking the Groom is 'the Hirer' and is responsible for all members of their wedding party garments hired from Frank Casey.
- If any garment hired from Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire does not meet your requirements, the Store Must be notified prior to use and the store must be given the opportunity to rectify the situation for you.
- Once a suit is collected from a Frank Casey store it is deemed Hired, regardless of whether it is used / worn or not - Frank Casey has fulfilled its end of the Hire Agreement.
- The Hirer agrees to notify the Frank Casey store on or prior to return if any garment has any damage or requires repair in any way.
- All garments hired from Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire belong to Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire
- The Hirer will be liable for Any Recovery costs for Un-returned or Damaged Suits or accessories, including, but not limited to Courier and debt collection.
- Frank Casey formal suit hire is not liable to the Hirer or any third party for any costs incurred. Such cause presumes an absence of any negligence on the part of Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire.
- A credit card number is required for all new customers, please do not be offended when we ask.
- In accepting your hire garments you agree to the above terms and conditions
Frank Casey Formal Suit Hire recommends that all suits are tried on prior to the event to ensure everything is perfect for you, if you have any problems or concerns please contact us, on 0800 372 652 we will do our best to remedy any issues.
Your Successful Celebration is our Success.
Enjoy your event !